Shipping and payment information
On this page you will find an overview of our shipping methods, shipping costs and international deliveries. At Masori you will not only find fast and climate neutral shipping, but we ship your product to the whole world. Benefit from internationally accepted payment methods, fast, reliable and pratic shipping of your order.Any questions? to the contact
1. shipping costs and information:
We ship worldwide. The respective shipping costs can be found in the listing below.
(1) Within Germany:
Free of charge From a gross order value of 50,00€
For a gross order value of 0,00-49,99€: flat rate 4,99€ (incl. VAT)
(2) Rest of European Union
Free of chargefrom a gross order value of 50,00€
For a gross order value of 0,00-49,99€: flat rate 9,99€ (incl. VAT)
(3) Rest of Europe
For a gross order value of 0,00-499,99€: flat rate 49,99€ (incl. VAT)
From a gross order value of 500,00€: flat rate 79,99€ (incl. VAT)
(4) Rest of the world
For a gross order value of 0,00-299,99€: flat rate 79,99€ (incl. VAT)
From a gross order value of 300,00€: flat rate 129,99€ (incl. VAT)
(5) Reunion & Oceania
These regions are excluded from shipping. If shipping is of interest, please contact customer service for a shipping quote.
(6) Duties and import taxes
For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases for which we are not responsible and which are to be borne by you. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). You can find further information for example here and on import sales tax here, especially for Switzerland here.
All parcels up to 31.5kg are usually shipped via DHL using GOGREEN, which means we support MISSION 2050 and thus do our part to save the climate.
When shipping packages, greenhouse gas emissions are inevitably produced. With GOGREEN you can neutralize these emissions. The compensation is done through internationally recognized climate protection projects.
(1) Unless otherwise stated on the respective product detail page, the delivery time is as follows within Germany 1-3 days, if the shipping weight is less than 31.5kg, or the maximum dimensions of DHL are exceeded. Otherwise, the shipment will be made by freight forwarding, according to experience this takesadditionalto the delivery times stated on the product pages: approx. 4 working days.
(2) The delivery time in the EU is according to experienceadditionallyto the delivery times stated on the product pages: approx. 7 working days.
Worldwide according to experienceadditionally approx. 6-8 weeks, to the country border plus customs clearance.
(3) The shipment will be made via DHL or a freight forwarder if a package exceeds the weight of 31.5kg, or the maximum dimensions of DHL are exceeded.
(4) In individual cases, due to technical problems, delivery may be made via a shipping service provider other than the one selected.
(5) If available, they will receive a link or number for shipment tracking after the goods are shipped.
4. information about the calculation of the delivery date
The deadline for delivery begins with payment in advance on the day after issuing the payment order to the remitting credit institution or with other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract to run and ends with the expiry of the last day of the period.
If the last day of the period falls on a Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day shall take the place of such a day.
5. payment information (prices, payment, due date)
For all deliveries we offer the following payment options:
1.prepayment by bank transfer
4.Klarna Sofortüberweisung / Instant Shopping (Express Checkout)
5.Klarna installment purchase / purchase on account / direct debit
The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs for shipments with the destination outside Germany. The Jeweiligen for your country determined delivery costs, please refer to the following overview of shipping information. in the upper part of this page.
The consumer has the option of payment in advance, Klarna instant payment, Klarna invoice payment, Klarna financing, Klarna direct debit and others by Klarna Express Checkout, PayPal, Paypal Express Checkout, Klarna Express Checkout, AmazonPay and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the purchase process when choosing this payment method, as well as on the invoice in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment. Transfer the invoice amount conveniently to our bank account within 14 days, stating the purpose of payment.
Thebank account is:
- Payee: Masori
- IBAN: DE06100400000333246700
- BIC: COBADEFFXXX
- Reason for payment: Your order number/invoice number
Forpayments from theforeign countries:
- Payee: Masori
- Bank name: Commerzbank
- Street and house number of the bank: Lützowplatz 4
- Zip code and city of the bank: 10785 Berlin
- Country: Germany
- IBAN: DE06100400000333246700
- BIC: COBADEFFXXX
- Reason for payment: Your order number/invoice number
(2) Credit card
Pay conveniently by credit card. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Master-card, American Express. The payment transaction is carried out by your credit card company immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder and your card is charged.
(3) PayPal, PayPal Express
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the store, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by PayPal immediately afterwards.
(4) Klarna Sofortüberweisung / Instant Shopping (Express Checkout)
After submitting the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Klarna. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Klarna Sofort Überweisung, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in Klarna Überweisung, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instruction to us. You will receive further instructions during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards by Klarna and your account will be debited.
(5) Klarna installment purchase / purchase on account / direct debit
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: the payment period is 14 days from the date of shipment of the goods. You can find the terms and conditions of invoice purchase for deliveries to Germany here and for deliveries to Austria here.
- Installment purchase : With the financing service of Klarna you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. For more information about the installment purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit, please see here.
- Direct debit: The debit will be made after the goods have been shipped. The time will be communicated to you by e-mail. (Please list here only those payment methods that are also offered by you).
and for Austria here.
If the payment method "Amazon Payments" is selected, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg (hereinafter: "Amazon"), subject to the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement, available for inspection at here. If the customer selects "Amazon Payments" as a payment method during the online ordering process, he also issues a payment order to Amazon by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process. In this case, the seller already declares acceptance of the customer's offer at the time when the customer triggers the payment process by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process.
(7) GooglePayYou can also pay via Google Pay via the shopping cart or the quick checkout on the product page. If you select the payment method "GooglePay", the payment processing is passed on via the payment service provider Google LLC, as well as Google Payment Corp. ("GPC") (hereinafter: "Google Payments"), to which we pass on your information provided during the ordering process, along with the information about your order, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. The provider of the service is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Google Payments and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose.
If you choose Google Pay for payment, Google Pay transmits your credit card data via a virtual card number encrypted to LogPay. LogPay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by LogPay is carried out in accordance with the principles outlined in (1). The legal basis for processing in connection with Google Pay is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in offering you extended payment options and outsourcing the processing of payments.
For more information on how Google Pay works and on data processing by Google Pay, see here.
You can also pay via Apple Pay using the shopping cart or the quick checkout on the product page. The provider of the service is Apple Inc, 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA. When paying via Apple Pay, Apple Pay transmits your credit card data to LogPay in encrypted form via a device account number. LogPay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by LogPay is carried out in accordance with the principles outlined in (1). The legal basis for processing in connection with Apple Pay is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in offering you extended payment options and outsourcing the processing of payments.For more information on the functioning of and data processing by Apple Pay, please see here andhere.
If you choose the payment method "Scalapay", the payment will be processed by the payment service provider Scalapay SRL Corso Italia 8 Milan 20122 Italy, subject to the Scalapay User Agreement, which can be viewed here. here. If the customer selects "Scalapay" as a payment method during the online ordering process, he also issues a payment order to Scalapay by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process. In this case, the seller already declares acceptance of the customer's offer at the time when the customer triggers the payment process by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process. For more information on the functioning of and data processing by Scalapay, please seehere.
Scalapay is available for a delivery address to the following countries: Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden.
If you choose Scalapay for payment, Scalapay transmits your credit card data via a virtual card number. Scalapay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by Scalapay is carried out in accordance with the principles outlined in (1). The legal basis for the processing in connection with Scalapay is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
When purchasing via the payment methods: prepayment and Paypal, a discount of 5% on the respective value of goods is automatically granted for selected products.
Vouchers and discount codes/coupons cannot be combined with each other or with each other. The system allows only one coupon code. The automatic discount "5% discount" already counts as a coupon code. If only some products in the shopping cart are discounted with "5% discount", another voucher code can be used for the other products via our customer service under email@example.com if the products are not generally excluded.
The Seller reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the use individually per order. He is not obliged to accept the discount.
7. return address and service
Request for prior confirmation from customer service to confirm the correct return address. Then the return can be sent back to the following address. Please include a copy of the invoice or order confirmation with the package so that we can allocate it quickly. Please make sure that the goods we are in a saleable condition without damage and also arrive so, at the address below.
- Droplion c/o Masori
- Puricelli Street
- 54298 Welschbillig
The service address for electrotechnical repairs is as follows. Please enclose a copy of the invoice or order confirmation, as well as a detailed description of the defect, during which action/when damage occurred and how the defect manifests itself.
- Frank Baessler Electronics c/o Masori
- low meadow
- 02797 Lückendorf
For service issues regarding speakers, subwoofers and other products, the customer service is available at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org available.
8. Länder und Regionen mit Preisen inklusive Steuer vs. Länder und Regionen mit Preisen ohne Steuer
DIe Steuererhebung erfolgt für ein Land oder eine Region dynamisch. Es werden je nach Land und Währund die Preise oder exklsuive inklusive Steuern angezeigt, für die folgenden Länder und Regionen wird automatisch der lokalen Steuersatz zu den Storefront-Preisen hinzugefügt. Für alle anderen Länder und Regionen werden Preise ohne Steuern angezeigt.
|Belgien||Bosnien und Herzegowina||Brasilien|
|Irland||Isle of Man||Italien|
|Spanien||Spitzbergen und Jan Mayen||Schweden|
|Schweiz||Die ehemalige jugoslawische Republik Mazedonien||Türkei|
|Ukraine||Vereinigtes Königreich Großbritannien und Nordirland||Vanuatu|