Masori is the official German distributor of JL Audio.
- JL Audio was founded in 1975 by James Birch and Lucio Proni. They used the first letter of each of their names to form a company name, hence "JL". Their first products were home speaker systems as well as home speaker "kits".
- Great audio isn't just JL's mission, it's their passion.
JL Audio is an independent, privately held US company that operates in the home, mobile, powersports and marine audio markets. JL is focused on delivering unique engineering, superior quality and high performance audio to customers around the world. Behind all of their efforts is a firm belief that great audio has real value and that customers can tell the difference.
- PowerWedges: compact, closed-back, full-range speaker systems manufactured by JL Audio in the early 1980s. One of the first enclosed speaker systems ever on the car audio market.
- 8W3V3-4: Eight-inch woofer for use in the new line of JL Audio PowerWedges. Following this design, subsequent 10- and 12-inch speaker systems were also released and were just as well received as the 8-incher.
- The W3 Series: these subwoofers come in 5 different sizes, from the 6-inch to the 18-inch. Each component subwoofer can be driven with either 2-Ohms, 4-Ohms or 8-Ohms. The W3 series features the DMA optimized motor system and increased frame cooling.
- The W5 Series: More powerful speakers that were very well received when they were released in 1987.
- The W6 Series: Manufactured for higher sound quality.
- W7: JL's top of the line subwoofer with 6 patented technologies. Available in 8-, 10-, 12- and 13.5-inch woofer sizes.
- TW5: JL's only shallow mounting depth subwoofer available in 13.5-inch only. The mounting depth is only 2.54 inches. This subwoofer has a nominal impedance of 3 ohms and has an RMS output of 600W. It is easy to mount in tight spaces