DD Audio has been proudly producing what the American industry has to offer in loudspeakers and amplifiers since its founding in 1986 in Oklahoma City. They produce some of the best subwoofers in the world, which they have proven with the Z series. And with the Mini-Z, which you can also find in our shop, they have once again surpassed themselves.
They are also constantly expanding the ESP subwoofer series. ESP stands for "Evolution Subwoofer Package", with which they have solved various physical problems that occur with standard subwoofer designs. With this approach, they have managed to position the DD 1506ESP, as the most powerful 6.5" subwoofer in the world, in the price segment up to 300€.
From the beginning, DD has continually worked to improve designs to keep up with the latest technology and the ever-changing music habits that flow through our veins. This comprehensive list documents the highlights, changes and improvements of each model. With each new model, DD Audio has been able to push new boundaries, continually increasing the performance and durability of each speaker and amplifier.
But it's not just subwoofers and speakers that DD Audio is setting the standard for in-car hi-fi, they're also setting the standard for amplifiers. With the SS4B, they have managed to develop a highly efficient 4-channel amplifier with a total of 1400 watts at an incredible price-performance ratio in an incredibly compact design.
Regardless of the specific application, DD Audio has an amplifier to meet your needs. Their amplifier designs emphasize high performance, functionality and reliability. All DD Audio amplifiers are built by leading manufacturers and are held to the highest quality standards. DD Audio's most famous amplifiers are as follows:
- DD Audio M3C - 1 channel amplifier
- DD Audio SS4B - 4-channel amplifier, with a total of 1400 watts
- DD Audio DM2500A - 1 channel amplifier at an unbeatable price/performance ratio
DD Audio coaxial and component speakersutilize sonically superior design features paired with high energy motor systems to set the standard for aftermarket audio upgrades. All DD Audio speakers feature Faraday rings, high temperature voice coil wire, state-of-the-art cone technology, and countless hours of research and development time. The most popular models are as follows:
- DD Audio CC6.5A - 6.5" 2-Way Front System Set with Alumniummebran
- DD Audio RL-PM6.5 - Redline bass-midrange driver
- DD Audio CT28 - 28mm dome tweeter
The DD Audio subwoofer, the core speaker that started it all, was built in the late 80's and early 90's under the "Resonance" brand and designed for use in bandpass and active studio subwoofer setups. By the late 90s, DD Audio had virtually redesigned the car audio subwoofer as the world had known it up to that point. They developed in-house voice coils, spiders, louvers, cones and motors specifically for high performance car audio applications. These improved parts and manufacturing techniques are the cornerstone of the DD Audio subwoofer line you see today. The top selling list of DD Audio subwoofers is long, but you should take a closer look at the following:
- DD Audio Redline 506D - 6.5" Redline subwoofer from the 500 series
- DD Audio Redline 608D - 8" Redline Subwoofer from the 600 Series
- DD Audio Redline 710D - 10" Redline Subwoofer from the 700 Series
- DD Audio Redline 715D - 15" Redline Subwoofer from the 700 Series
- DD Audio 1506 ESP - 6.5" Subwoofer with ESP Upgrade from the Power Tuned Series
- DD Audio Redline 812D - 12" Redline Subwoofer from the 800 Series
Digital Designs Pro Audio products are designed for the listener who truly wants a system that can deliver a concert hall experience. The woofers, midrange, tweeters and amplifiers in this lineup provide high fidelity sound at unprecedented decibel levels. Simply put, if your application requires extreme volume, the Digital Designs Pro Audio drivers are what you need. For example, these:
- DD Audio VO-B2a - Horn Tweeter
- DD Audio VO-M6.5A - Tuning Range/Level Optimized 6.5" Mid-Bass Driver
- DD Audio VO-MN6.5 - Tuning Range/Level Optimized 6.5" Mid-Bass Driver
The DD Audio Digital Sound Processor is a feature-rich audio signal processor that allows you to precisely tune your mobile audio system for maximum listening pleasure. It can be integrated into OEM systems or used in conjunction with aftermarket systems to unlock the full potential of your audio components.
The extremely user-friendly tuning software is available for download to your PC, Android or iOS devices. When paired with the optional Bluetooth/Remote accessory pack, it's even easier to use the DD Audio Digital Sound Processor to optimize your mobile audio experience.
- DD Audio DSI-2 - 10 Channel DSP Sound Processor
- DD Audio DSI-2 Accessory Pack - Bluetooth receiver for sound processor
As you can imagine, the speakers, amplifiers, sound processors, and subwoofers come in all sorts of varieties and sound quality features. So it's best to get in touch with our team at Masori so we can point you in the right direction for your car audio system.