Shipping and payment information
1. shipping cost and information:
We ship worldwide. The respective shipping costs can be found in the following list.
(1) Within Germany:
Free of charge from a gross order value of 50,00€.
For a gross order value of 0,00-49,99€: flat rate 4,99€ (incl. VAT)
(2) Rest of European Union
Free of charge from a gross order value of 200.00€.
For a gross order value of 0,00-199,99€: flat rate 9,99€ (incl. VAT)
(3) Rest of Europe
For a gross order value of 0,00-499,99€: flat rate 49,99€ (incl. VAT)
From a gross order value of 500,00€: flat rate 79,99€ (incl. VAT)
(4) Rest of the world
For a gross order value of 0,00-299,99€: flat rate 79,99€ (incl. VAT)
From a gross order value of 300,00€: flat 129,99€ (incl. VAT)
(5) Customs duties and import taxes
For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases for which we are not responsible and which are to be borne by you. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of funds by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). Further information can be found, for example, at https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/home_de and on import turnover tax at http://auskunft.ezt-online.de/ezto/Welcome.do and, specifically for Switzerland, at http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
2. CLIMATE-NEUTRAL SHIPPING
All parcels up to 31.5kg are usually shipped via DHL using GOGREEN, which means we support MISSION 2050 and thus contribute to saving the climate.
Greenhouse gas emissions are inevitably produced when parcels are shipped.
With GOGREEN you can therefore neutralize these emissions. The compensation takes place via internationally recognized climate protection projects.
3. DELIVERY TIMES
(1) Unless otherwise stated on the respective product detail page, the delivery time within Germany is 1-3 days.
(2) The delivery time in the EU is, according to experience, in addition to the delivery times indicated on the product pages: approx. 7 working days.
Worldwide according to experience additionally approx. 6-8 weeks, up to the country border plus customs clearance.
(3) The shipment will be made via DHL or a forwarding agency, if a package exceeds the weight of 31.5kg, or the maximum dimensions of DHL are exceeded.
(4) In individual cases, due to technical problems, delivery may be made via a carrier other than the selected shipping service provider.
(5) If available, they will receive a link or number for shipment tracking after the goods are shipped.
(4) Information on the calculation of the delivery date
The time limit for delivery begins to run in case of payment in advance on the day after issuing the payment order to the remitting bank or in case of other payment methods on the day after conclusion of the contract and ends with the expiry of the last day of the period.
If the last day of the period falls on a Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day shall take the place of such a day.
5. payment information (prices, payment, due date)
For all deliveries we offer the following payment options:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Credit card
- Klarna Sofortüberweisung / Instant Shopping (Express Checkout)
- Klarna installment purchase / purchase on account / direct debit
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs for shipments with the destination outside Germany. The respective delivery costs for your country can be found in the following overview of shipping information in the upper part of this page.
The consumer has the option of payment in advance, Klarna instant payment, Klarna invoice payment, Klarna financing, Klarna direct debit among others by Klarna Express Checkout, PayPal, Paypal Express Checkout, Klarna Express Checkout, AmazonPay and credit card( Visa, Mastercard, American Express ).
If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the purchase process when choosing this payment method, as well as on the invoice in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment. Transfer the invoice amount conveniently to our bank account within 14 days, stating the purpose of payment.
The bank details are
- Payee: Masori
- IBAN: DE06100400000333246700
- BIC: COBADEFFXXX
- Reason for payment: Your order number (4 digits)
For payments from abroad:
- Payee: Masori
- Name of the bank: Commerzbank
- Street and house number of the bank: Lützowplatz 4
- Zip code and city of the bank: 10785 Berlin
- Country: Germany
- IBAN: DE06100400000333246700
- BIC: COBADEFFXXX
- Reason for payment: Your order number (4 digits)
(2) Credit card
Pay comfortably by credit card. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Master-card, American Express. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder and your card will be charged.
(3) PayPal, PayPal Express
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the store, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further instructions during the order process.
The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter.
(4) Klarna Sofortüberweisung / Instant Shopping (Express Checkout)
After submitting the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Klarna. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Klarna Sofort Überweisung, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in Klarna Überweisung, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instruction to us. You will receive further instructions during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards by Klarna and your account will be debited.
(5) Klarna installment purchase / purchase on account / direct debit
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: the payment period is 14 days from the date of shipment of the goods. You can find the invoice conditions for invoice purchase for deliveries to Germany at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Installment purchase : With the financing service of Klarna you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. Further information on the installment purchase, including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit, can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account.
- Direct debit: The debit will be made after the goods have been shipped. The timing will be communicated to you by e-mail. (Please list here only those payment methods that are also offered by you).
If the payment method "Amazon Payments" is selected, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg (hereinafter: "Amazon"), subject to the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement, which can be viewed at https://payments.amazon.de/help/201751590. If the customer selects "Amazon Payments" as the payment method during the online ordering process, he also issues a payment order to Amazon by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process. In this case, the seller already declares acceptance of the customer's offer at the time when the customer clicks the button that concludes the ordering process. triggers payment transaction.
Via the shopping cart or the quick checkout on the product page, you can also pay via Google Pay. If you select the payment method "GooglePay", the payment processing is carried out via the payment service provider Google LLC, as well as Google Payment Corp. ("GPC") (hereinafter: "Google Payments"), to whom we pass on your information provided during the ordering process, together with information about your order, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. The provider of the service is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Google Payments and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose.
If you choose Google Pay for payment, Google Pay transmits your credit card data via a virtual card number encrypted to LogPay. LogPay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by LogPay is carried out in accordance with the principles outlined in (1). The legal basis for processing in connection with Google Pay is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in offering you extended payment options and outsourcing the processing of payments.
For more information on how Google Pay works and how Google Pay processes data, please visit https://pay.google.com/intl/de_de/about/ and https://payments.google.com/files/privacy/new_privacy/privacyno.
You can also pay via Apple Pay via the shopping cart or the quick checkout on the product page. The provider of the service is Apple Inc, 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA. When paying via Apple Pay, Apple Pay transmits your credit card data to LogPay in encrypted form via a device account number. LogPay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by LogPay is carried out in accordance with the principles outlined in (1). The legal basis for processing in connection with Apple Pay is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in offering you extended payment options and outsourcing the processing of payments.
For more information on how Apple Pay works and how Apple Pay processes data, please visit https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201469 and https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT203027.
When purchasing via the payment methods: prepayment and Paypal, a discount of 5% on the respective value of goods is automatically granted, for selected products.
Vouchers and discount codes/coupons cannot be combined with each other or with each other. The system allows only one coupon code. The automatic discount "5% discount" already counts as a coupon code. If only some products in the shopping cart are discounted with "5% discount", another coupon code can be set up for the other products via our customer service at email@example.com or Tel./WhatsApp: +4916099277619, as long as the products are not generally excluded from this.
The seller reserves the right to determine the eligibility of using check individually per order. He is not obliged to accept the discount.
7. RETURN ADDRESS & SERVICE
Request prior confirmation from customer service to confirm the correct return address. Then the return can be sent back to the following address. Please include a copy of the invoice or order confirmation with the package so that we can allocate it quickly. Please make sure that the goods we are in a saleable condition without damage and also arrive so, at the address below.
- Droplion c/o Masori
- Puricellistrasse 1
- 54298 Welschbillig
The service address for electrical repairs is as follows. Please include a copy of the invoice or order confirmation in the package, as well as a detailed description of the defect, during which action/when damage occurred and how the defect manifests itself.
- Frank Baessler Electronics c/o Masori
- Niederaue 6
- 02797 Lückendorf
For service matters regarding loudspeakers, subwoofers and other products, the customer service is available at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.