Kicker Subwoofers in Germany at Masori
In 1973, KICKER Livin' Loud's legacy began as a two-man operation building professional speaker systems by hand in a cramped one-car garage. With very few resources and an intense love of music, company founder and current president Steve Irby invented the portable stereo speaker market from his church in Stillwater, Oklahoma, when he developed the original KICKER. It was the first full-range speaker designed specifically for cars and trucks. Since that historic moment, KICKER's goal has been to deliver concert-like audio quality over a wide volume range with renowned bass and precise sound.
Mobile audio products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- VSS™ (Vehicle-Specific Solutions) audio upgrades for Dodge, GM and Ford cars and trucks.
- L7®, CompQ®, Solo-Baric® L7S™, CompVX™, CompR®, CompRT®, CompVR®, CompVT™, CompC™ and Comp® subwoofers.
- KICKER enclosure with L7, L7S, CompR, CompRT, CompC and Comp subwoofers.
- Hideaway™-Powered Subwoofers.
- IQ-Series, KX-Series, CX-Series and DX-Series power amplifiers;
- QS-Series point-source coaxial loudspeakers and tuned component systems.
- KS-, CS-, and DS-Series Component Systems, Tweeters, and Coaxial Speakers
- KM Series Marine Head Units with Weatherstrip
- KM Series marine subwoofers and speakers with LED illumination;
- KXM Series Marine Power Amplifiers, Empty Tower Enclosures and Tower Systems
- Powersports PXi Amplified Media Controllers, PX-Series Power Amplifiers and PS-Series Speakers
- Full-Range Speakers - Two-way, full-range speaker system;
- Digital Signal Processors/EQs and the ZXSUM8 Summing Interface
- Audio Accessories, Power Kits, Brass and Cabling
KICKER will continue to be at the forefront of the industry, pushing the boundaries of audio design technology, performance and integration in the quest for the ultimate sound.