Hifi amplifier for maximum sound enjoymentHifi multichannel or mono amplifiers have the task of amplifying the signal from the source. This is done by feeding the signal with current. After that, the speaker becomes active. Large amplifiers usually require an extra battery, which is rule of thumb is a power from 1,000 watts. Different variants of hifi amplifiers are available with the integrated signal processor, DSP for short, also available as mono or multi-channel configuration. The amplifier classes D and AB are largely preferred to buy the right make in any case. Amplifiers from JL Audio, Vibe Audio and Blam are among the most popular brands in our store. If you want to jump directly to our top brands, it's this way: B2 Audio, Blam, JL Audio, Pride and Vibe Audio.
Different classes of amplifiers to consider when buyingHifi amplifiers are divided into classes, here is an overview:
- Class A: referred to as the "bundle of energy". This class contains hardly any distortion and scores with the best sound quality. However, Class A consumes more power
- Class B: is economical, requires less power than the Class A makes.
- Class AB - can be used flexibly, the combination of versions A and B, it can be said, the best features of both variants, are in the Class AB
- Class C - is suitable for analog amplifiers
- Class D - works purely digitally, is often used with active loudspeakers. The term switching amplifier applies here
- Class E - scores with the characteristics of Class C and D. The performances are correspondingly efficient