MASORI - MAgnus SOnusNegotiaRI.
- Our name Masori encompasses what we identify with. The origin from the Latin stands because of its enormous importance for the linguistic and cultural development as a basic building block for our trade developments. The combination of the 3 Latin words describes what we do. The trade of products for an impressive sound experience, to the limit of what is physically possible.
- To fulfill this promise of the best and most reliable sound reproduction, we select all of our products according to the motto: "Not much of one, but the best of many". This way we ensure that only high quality products and brands find a place in our portfolio and that you as our customer receive only the highest quality and most reliable products in each price range.
- Under this guiding principle, we currently combine the best components from about 40 manufacturers from around the world. Our focus is on loudspeakers (components of all frequency ranges incl. subwoofers) and amplifiers (among others with DSP, or analogue) of selected manufacturers of the carhifi segment. In addition, the product range also includes a distinct DIY - "Do It Yourself" area, with power and speaker cables, speaker rings, subwoofer cabinets, etc..
- We are especially proud to be the distributor (German sales) for JL Audio Car Audio (from the USA), Scanspeak Automotive (from Denmark), Dragster Audio Art (from Turkey) and FOR-X (from Turkey), who, with numerous patents and the highest quality standards, fit perfectly into our company philosophy.
Our Core Team.
- With the creativity and individuality of the Berlin melting pot of cultures in our team of experts, we ensure with a questioning way of thinking to optimize existing processes, to serve the latest channels and far from outdated structures, to give new momentum to the CarHifi market in Germany. This is how we have managed to become the fastest growing startup in the German hi-fi sector.