Vouchers and discount codes/coupons cannot be combined with each other or with each other. The system only allows one voucher code. The automatic discount "5% discount" already counts as a voucher code. If only some products in the shopping cart are discounted with "5% discount", another coupon code can be set up for the other products via our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 016099277619, provided that the products are not generally excluded from this.
The seller reserves the right to check the eligibility of the use individually per order. He is not obliged to accept the discount.
(1) Codes/coupons which are issued free of charge by the Seller as part of promotions with a specific period of validity and which cannot be purchased by the Customer (hereinafter referred to as "discount vouchers") can only be redeemed in the Seller's online shop and only during the specified period.
(2) Individual products and manufacturers are generally excluded from all voucher and discount campaigns with codes/coupons .
(3) Discount vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(4) Only one discount voucher or coupon/code can be redeemed per order.
(5) The value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the discount voucher. Any remaining credit will not be refunded by the seller.
(6) If the value of the discount voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the seller can be chosen to settle the difference.
(7) The credit balance of a discount voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it bear interest.
(8) The discount voucher will not be refunded if the customer returns the goods paid for in full or in part with the discount voucher within the scope of his statutory right of revocation.
(9) The discount voucher is transferable. The Seller may make payment with discharging effect to the respective holder redeeming the discount voucher in the Seller's online shop. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the ineligibility, legal incapacity or lack of representative authority of the respective holder.
(10) Vouchers that can be purchased via the Seller's online shop (hereinafter referred to as "Gift Vouchers") can only be redeemed in the Seller's online shop, at www.masori.de.
(11) Gift Vouchers and remaining balances of Gift Vouchers are redeemable until the end of the second year following the year of purchase of the Gift Voucher. Remaining balances can only be credited to the customer until the expiry date.
(12) Gift certificates can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(13) Only one gift voucher or coupon can be redeemed per order.
(14) Gift vouchers can only be used to purchase goods and services and cannot be used to purchase additional gift vouchers.
(15) If the value of the Gift Voucher is insufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the Seller may be chosen to settle the difference.
(16) The balance of a gift voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.