General terms and conditions of business
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") of Masori, Rauchstraße 4, 10787 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as "Seller"), shall apply to all contracts concluded by a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") with the Seller with regard to the goods and/or services presented by the Seller in his online shop. The inclusion of the Customer's own terms and conditions is hereby objected to, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
(3) An entrepreneur in the sense of these General Terms and Conditions is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.masori.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Smoke Street 4
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer delivers a binding offer on conclusion of a sales contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the fruitless expiry of this period, the offer shall be deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
2) Confirmation by clicking the button "Add to cart"
3) Checking the information in the cart
4) Pressing the button "checkout"
5) Entering the customer details (address and contact details).
) Checking or correcting the data entered.
)9) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "Buy". Whereby directly a reference is illustrated in the upper part of the side that the AGB and data security explanation are confirmed thereby. These can be viewed again here.
Before sending the binding order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details.We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) If the customer selects "PayPal", "AmazonPay" or "Klarna" as a payment method during the online ordering process, he also issues a payment order to this payment service provider by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process. In this case, the seller already declares acceptance of the customer's offer at the time when the customer triggers the payment process by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process.
(6) Selection of a free item on a product page
If a free item is selected on a product page, it will be added to the shopping cart at a price of 0€. Each purchase of a product displayed with a free item may only contain one free item per product. In the case of a purchase of 2 products where a free item is declared, the buyer is entitled to up to 2 free items. Under no circumstances may the number of free articles be higher than the number of products awarded.
(7) Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
(8) Order processing and contacting usually take place via e-mail and automated order processing via e-mail and/or SMS. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address and telephone number provided by him for order processing are correct, so that messages sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all messages sent by the seller or third parties commissioned by the seller to process the order can be delivered.
(9) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the general terms and conditions at any time at https://masori.de/pages/allgemeine-geschaftsbedingungen.
§3 Prices, payment, shipping costs, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs for shipments with the destination outside Germany. The respective delivery costs for your country can be found in the following overview of payment and shipping information: https://masori.de/pages/versandinformationen
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, Klarna instant payment, Klarna invoice payment, Klarna financing, Klarna direct debit and others by Klarna Express Checkout, PayPal, Paypal Express Checkout, Klarna Express Checkout, AmazonPay and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
If you select the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the purchase process when choosing this payment method and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
The bank details are:
(2.2) PayPal, PayPal Express
During the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
The payment transaction is automatically carried out by PayPal immediately afterwards.
(2.3) Klarna Sofortüberweisung / Instant Shopping (Express Checkout)
After placing the order you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Klarna. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Klarna Sofort Überweisung, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in Klarna Überweisung, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instruction to us. You will receive further instructions during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards by Klarna and your account will be debited.
(2.4) Klarna hire purchase / purchase on account / direct debit
With Klarna hire purchase we offer you the possibility to pay your purchase at 0% effective annual interest in fixed terms (6, 12, 24 months). Klarna will send you an installment purchase information. However, you can also pay in your individual installments with different monthly installments. In that case Klarna charges variable debit interest of 11.95% and a fixed monthly amount of 0.45 €. The APR can be lower or higher and depends on the amount of credit you are granted by Klarna.
(2.5) Credit card
The payment transaction will be carried out byyour credit card company immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholderand your card will be charged.
If the payment method "Amazon Payments" is selected, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg (hereinafter: "Amazon"), subject to the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement, which can be viewed at https://payments.amazon.de/help/201751590. If the customer selects "Amazon Payments" as the payment method during the online ordering process, he also issues a payment order to Amazon by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process. In this case, the seller already declares acceptance of the customer's offer at the time when the customer triggers the payment process by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process.
Via the shopping cart or the quick checkout on the product page, you can also pay via Google Pay. If you select the payment method "GooglePay", the payment is processed via the payment service provider Google LLC, as well as Google Payment Corp. ("GPC") (hereinafter: "Google Payments"), to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process, together with information about your order, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. The provider of the service is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Google Payments and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose.
If you choose Google Pay for payment, Google Pay transmits your credit card data encrypted via a virtual card number to LogPay. LogPay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by LogPay takes place according to the principles outlined under (1). The legal basis for processing in connection with Google Pay is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in offering you extended payment options and outsourcing the processing of payments.
For more information on how Google Pay works and how Google Pay processes data, please visit https://pay.google.com/intl/de_de/about/ and https://payments.google.com/files/privacy/new_privacy/privacyno.
You can also pay via Apple Pay via the shopping cart or the quick checkout on the product page. The provider of the service is Apple Inc, 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA. When paying via Apple Pay, Apple Pay transmits your credit card data to LogPay in encrypted form via a device account number. LogPay does not receive any other personal data. The processing of your payment by LogPay is carried out in accordance with the principles outlined in (1). The legal basis for processing in connection with Apple Pay is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in offering you extended payment options and outsourcing the processing of payments.
For more information about how Apple Pay works and how Apple Pay processes your data, please visit https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201469 and https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT203027.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
When purchasing via the payment methods: prepayment and Paypal, a discount of 5% on the respective value of goods is automatically granted.
Vouchers and discount codes/coupons cannot be combined with each other or with each other. The system only allows one voucher code. The automatic discount "5% discount" already counts as a coupon code. If only some products in the shopping cart are discounted with "5% discount", another coupon code can be set up for the other products via our customer service at email@example.com or WhatsApp: 016099277619, as long as the products are not generally excluded from this.
The seller reserves the right to check the eligibility of the use individually per order. He is not obliged to accept the discount.
Individual products and brands are generally excluded from all voucher and discount promotions with codes/coupons . Among them are the manufacturers: Optima Batteries, SMD, Tang Band, STEG, SIP.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are within 5-10 delivery time at the customer. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of titleWe retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers shall have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer shall be any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of revocation
- 1. contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- 2. contracts with entrepreneurs according to §14 BGB:
2.1 Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.2.2 A partnership with legal capacity is a partnership that is endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods in the case of a purchase via the domain www.masori.de. In case of a direct purchase via the partner platforms CHECK24, Idealo, Google Shopping etc. we take over the costs of the return. The return is free of charge for you with the mentioned partner platforms.
If you have financed this contract by a loan and revoke the financed contract, you are also no longer bound to the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are at the same time your lender or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation or return becomes effective, your lender shall enter into our rights and obligations arising from the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of this contract is the acquisition of securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or precious metals.
If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, revoke both contractual declarations separately.
End of the revocation instruction
§7 Cancellation form
Sample revocation form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back). The Return address language for the goods will be provided after contacting the customer service.
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
(1) The legal warranty regulations apply.
(2) The customer is required to complain about delivered goods with obvious transport damage to the delivery person and to inform the seller immediately. The customer is only entitled to warranty claims due to existing transport damages if he has fulfilled his obligation to inspect and notify according to § 2 number 4. This does not apply if the customer is a consumer.
§9 Vouchers and discount codes/coupons
Vouchers and discount codes/coupons cannot be combined with each other or with each other. The system only allows one voucher code. The seller reserves the right to check the eligibility of the use individually per order. He is not obliged to accept the discount.
(1) Codes/coupons that are issued free of charge by the seller as part of promotions with a specific validity period and that cannot be purchased by the customer (hereinafter referred to as "discount vouchers") can only be redeemed in the seller's online shop and only during the specified period.
(2) Individual products and manufacturers are generally excluded from all voucher and discount campaigns with codes/coupons . This includes all products of the portfolio of the manufacturers: Audison, ARC Audio, AWAVE, HERTZ, Sky High Car Audio, SIP, STEG, STP, Tang Band, Taramps and SMD. Among other things, the already discounted bundle offers included in the title "Complete Set", are excluded from any coupons and code.
(3) Discount coupons can only be redeemed prior to completing the order process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(4) Only one discount voucher or coupon/code can be redeemed per order.
(5) The value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the discount voucher. Any remaining credit will not be refunded by the seller.
(6) If the value of the discount voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the seller can be chosen to settle the difference.
(7) The credit balance of a discount voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it bear interest.
(8) The discount voucher will not be refunded if the customer returns the goods paid for in full or in part with the discount voucher within the scope of his statutory right of revocation.
(9) The discount voucher is transferable. The Seller may make payment with discharging effect to the respective holder redeeming the discount voucher in the Seller's online shop. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the ineligibility, legal incapacity or lack of representative authority of the respective holder.
(10) Vouchers that can be purchased via the Seller's online shop (hereinafter referred to as "Gift Vouchers") can only be redeemed in the Seller's online shop, at www.masori.de.
(11) Gift Vouchers and remaining balances of Gift Vouchers are redeemable until the end of the second year following the year of purchase of the Gift Voucher. Remaining balances can only be credited to the customer until the expiry date.
(12) Gift certificates can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(13) Only one gift voucher or coupon can be redeemed per order.
(14) Gift vouchers can only be used to purchase goods and services and cannot be used to purchase additional gift vouchers.
(15) If the value of the Gift Voucher is insufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the Seller may be chosen to settle the difference.
(16) The balance of a Gift Voucher will not be paid out in cash or earn interest.
§10 Contract languageThe contract language is exclusively German.
§11 Customer serviceOur customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 10:00 clock to 20:00 clock under
Status of the GTC June .2021
Based on the free terms and conditionscreated by agb.de